After awhile, the name Alison popped up along with a description of what a girl named Alison would be like. That got me thinking... why not put in my name? I was a little apprehensive since before seeing the description of Alison, the other definitions were not exactly desired descriptions of oneself. But, what the hell. Why not do it for a good laugh? I was happy with the outcome. Here is the Urban Dictionary's Definition of Cristi:
A wonderful person who sometimes has difficulty expressing her feelings. A great friend with the potential to be a wonderful friend. And extraordinary mother. Anyone would be lucky to have Cristi in their life! A great BFF.
"Be a Cristi, don't be a jerk"
Sounds pretty good to me. After that, we plugged in Ryan's name. The Urban Dictionary's Definition of Ryan is:
The cutest guy ever, and has the greatest respect for girls, is funny, and very very LOVING!
Again, we thought the definition of his name was just as perfect as mine. So, for a good laugh or to see if your name's definition is just as exact as ours, check out the Urban Dictionary. I dare you!