However, I couldn't leave Bunnings empty handed. So, instead of herbs, I bought 3 house plants plus a Golden Jade Succulent and a Gardenia for the outside garden. While we were in the States for those three weeks, a few of our house plants didn't do too well. I've been trying to nurse them back to life for the past month. But, it's been useless. So, I decided to transplant new ones and start fresh.




Even though we're missing a few much needed cooking herbs, our garden is looking nice.
You know that old saying, "be careful what you wish for"? I made a huge mess transplanting the plants. There was soil all over the patio table and tile floor. As I started sweeping up the mess, I had secretly wished that we had an outside water faucet and pressure washer. Well, be careful what you wish for. A little while later, the sky opened up and a torrential downpour started to clean off the patio. However, the BEST way to clean it is to get out in the rain with a push broom and sweep the rain puddles off the patio along with the dirt. This way the patio gets a little scrubbing. So, out I went. As the sky rained down on me and the lightning flashed, I scrubbed the patio clean. What we'll do for a nice looking garden eh?