December 13, 2010

Most Days...

If you're one of the three people who read my blog, you probably think that every day is an adventure. Don't misunderstand me. It is. But, not quite the adventure you are probably imagining. I usually only write when we go somewhere or do something exciting, so I understand why you would imagine my life as one continual party. But, MOST days it's quite different than what I usually blog about, and I thought I would set the record straight.

Most days, are spent in the apartment. This is my view most days. I love standing in the kitchen and watching the ferries cruise up and down the river. I know, it's not a bad view huh?




When he's not traveling, Ryan works from home. So, I like to hang out at home with him while he is working. Most people would think it would be boring or that I would get stir crazy etc... But, that is far from the case. I can easily fill a day with activities in the house, and before I know it Ryan is off work and it's dinner time.

Some typical activities would be: check my email, check FB, make a flat white, cook breakfast, water the garden, do the previous night's dinner dishes, IM a friend or family member, wake Ryan up, cook breakfast, shower, make the bed, do laundry, clean the apartment, check email again, take pictures, edit photos, blog, read, cook lunch, look up recipes, buy groceries, go to Post, and cook dinner. That is a typical day.

Does it sound like an adventure to you?